The other day, I was happily reading Mano's blog ( yes, I DO regularly read it) & I clicked on my tag. You have blogged SO much about me woman. 17 posts? = I love it. *ishmiles* http://maryamreza.blogspot.com/search/label/anushay

And I came back on my page and saw 4 posts in your tag. So, I thought of writing more. And here I am *=D*

And I do not hate you after what you wrote in my last post =). I hate you randomly, whenever I want.But, I appreciate that you give a damn =) It made me feel better teensy tinsy bit. Yes, I do remember you going through that phase. Is it the same one where I had started complaining that you had changed? If that, I remember! =P Mano bari ho gai thi.

Oh oh oh ! Does this mean I am growing up too? *hopeful expression*

I'm insanely random.

Anywhuuu!

And we're having 'our days'. We're not talking. It's actually funny the way we are. It makes me laugh at times. I'm laughing abhi bi =D


=)

4 Comments:

  1. Maryam said...
    I clicked on your blog link and got this JOLT - hain?! ye to mein hun =|

    Yes, I actually thought that. Lol. This is really sweet. Even though its sort of a guilty thing =P

    LOL. Hug!
    Anushay. said...
    LoL
    Tum he ho pagal =D
    Anonymous said...
    i love randomness!!! :D
    Anushay. said...
    Then you're going to love us =D!

Post a Comment