I let the grass leave its marks on my hands as I put more weight on them. The moon made its escape, seeing the sunrise. It was mystical. The delicate morning breeze enhanced the beauty of the silence that surrounded me. Purple, light orange, pink, yellow, & red colors created a rainbow of flowers around me. They all danced with Zephyr, the God of the West wind.
I stretched my legs out in front of myself & lay down on my back just to squint my eyes as the light blue brightness kissed them. Rays of pink & orange were becoming less visible as the clock ticked away. The birds flew, high above, not having any boundaries. I envied them. Their twittering was growing louder as they impatiently hunt for food not aware of the freedom they had. I took in the smell of the fresh morning grass & tried to blend in with the colors, just to be a part of the symmetry.
I stood up and brushed the grass off my dress as Venus descended and lit half the garden in sunlight and bathe there, showing off her beauty, creating an illusion which was only seen by the make-believers.

5 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Pretty. I love the title!
    Anushay. said...
    Thank you.
    The title is not at all original. A blog by the name of 'Cafe Writing' (or a site not sure) had this as it's header
    "Write it on a virtual napkin"
    Or something like that. Was stuck in my mind =)
    Infact, I wrote this to submit at that site but Im apparently not doing that ==P
    Ubaid said...
    nicely ended .... i like you writing style :D !!
    gone! said...
    Nicely written :)
    Anushay. said...
    Thank you =)

Post a Comment