My Top 5 Favorite Blogs. I thought I'd share them with you =)

1-
Malone, you say? - Truly overwhelming. In my eyes, Dreaminglass' writings reach perfection! Also, there aren't many followers which really amazes me. =)
Favourite Quote: And you realize we are all the same. You realize it is all the same. We are all broken. Weary. Kind. Good. Hopeful. Lost.


2-
Another Way To Avoid Reality - The hectic life of a teenager, dipped in sarcasm & wit. A very unique story told my The CrazyLady.
Favourite Quote: A little drama ,a pinch of pain. A dash of mush, a cupful of love. Mix in me, add a little you. A combination for a perfect disaster.


3-
Autumn Grace - Writings which leave a mark in your memory & burn to live. Words that make you shiver are narrated by Marina.
Favourite Quote:
A moment long enough for him to live it forever, a moment short enough for his hope to flicker and die.


4-
Overhead In Karachi - Let go of your worries & let your lips feel what they love - your smile. The amusing posts on Karachi'ites brought to you by Huma & Saba Imtiaz.
Favourite Quote:
Girl to tailor: Aap ne kameez itni tight banayi hai ke mein Punjabi film ki heroine lag rahi hoon!


5-
Alter Ego - Romance which makes you melt, makes you all bubbly. Even though DysfunctionaL does not post that often, the wait is worth waiting!
Favourite Quote:
Live your life and make me a part of it, princess. The best part.

8 Comments:

  1. Ubaid said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Ubaid said...
    new template is LOVE!!!!!
    Americanising Desi said...
    and she is mad at me for something i have no clue about!
    Naina said...
    wonderful template girl..and will check out these blogs..
    DysfunctionaL said...
    omg i'm so honoured!

    *teary eyed*

    I've been crazy busy but will post updates very very soon! =)
    Anonymous said...
    Hi Anushay, Happy Independence Day.
    Aporia said...
    I must say you have excellent taste.
    Anonymous said...
    OMG love I just saw, thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much *hugs you to itty bitty bits* I'm honored, Anushay =)

Post a Comment