My dad just got a DVD of a concert. Firstly, Sonu Nigam is one heck of a singer. His voice is sooooo deep! Love it. Secondly, this song was playing a while ago and I think I just fell in love with it...

Kya hua tera waada
Woh kasam, woh iraada
Bhoolega dil jis din tumhe
Woh din zindagi ka aakhri din hoga
Kya hua tera waada
Woh kasam, woh iraada

Yaad hai mujhko, tune kaha tha
Tumse nahin roothenge kabhi
Dil ki tarah se haath mile hain
Kaise bhala chhootenge kabhi
Teri baahon mein beeti har shyaam
Bewafa yeh bhi kya yaad nahin

Oh kehne waale mujhko farebi
Kaun farebi hai yeh bata
Woh jisne gham liya pyaar ki khaatir
Ya jisne pyaar ko bech diya
Nasha daulat ka aisa bhi kya
Ke tujhe kuch bhi yaad nahin

Kya hua tera waada
Woh kasam, woh iraada...

6 Comments:

  1. Americanising Desi said...
    Kya hua tera waada
    Woh kasam, woh iraada...

    truly you give me a reason to sing it too :)
    Aly said...
    Haye Allah!!! meri ammi suna karti thi aur mein kehta tha cartoon lagao :P
    Ubaid said...
    sonu nigam is one of my favourite. Per kabhi try listening to K.K
    Roshni said...
    That is one of my favourites from the oldies...-n0d- ..never seen sonu nigam live but you're right..his voice is pretty soothing.
    siras said...
    UFF! This song, awesome! :D
    Anonymous said...
    One of my oldest favorites! I used to sing my heart out to it a few years ago! Good pick <3

Post a Comment