Flash, flash, flash! Pout, smile, act! This continues for a while, my smiles become lazier, my eyes still a bit puffy, the tussled hair is flying with the wind & half of it is on my face. Loose t-shirt, iPod on, leaning against the wall, the rain splashing on my face - it all makes me giggle. Happiness comes so unexpected, out of the blue, via the most trivial things in life. This makes me happier. I'm jaunty, I'm witty, I'm hyper, I'm flirty, I'm cute, I'm arrogant. I love it.
All this because it rained today.

10 Comments:

  1. Ubaid said...
    I was thinking what to write as well. . . Per after what you wrote i just have to say WOW . . . Nice expression :)
    Americanising Desi said...
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww this is so wowwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i m just jumping joyfully :D
    Ubaid said...
    i love the template... i made another one for you ... but since this one is so nice i won't show you mine :$
    siras said...
    Aww, cuuute!
    Roshni said...
    Thanks to rain heh =p
    Shafi said...
    Wow .. this is a cool green blog. Like this. Where did u get it?
    CrazyLady said...
    I do NOT like this template.

    It's so tea-party-with-the-Queen while you're so...not.

    Where's the glam?The oomph?THE ANUSHAY!?
    SAMMb said...
    :) i miss when rain made me feel this way ...
    Anushay. said...
    SAMMB, it's the way you see your life that it makes you see things this way. =)

    Shafi & C.L: I m not sure where I got it from. I was browsing a billion templates on various sites and found it. I'll change it soon =P The glam is still here =D <3
    Anonymous said...
    i LOVE baarish.

Post a Comment