Horror, oh horror!

I came back from my dentist about an hour ago. I am not a happy camper.

Apparently, now my lower jaw also needs braces so I am stuck with these blue coloured bands, for a day, that my dentist promised would hurt.

I cannot tolerate pain at all. And I mean these words to an extent that no one can imagine.

Bleh! Last month, I was happy because I was told that my braces would get off in a matter of 4 months. That meant, before University, I would have a picture perfect smile. Little did I know that 3 of those months would mean metal junk in my mouth - up and down. More bleh.

Oh & I have attraction for pink braces so that means pink metal junk. I find it cute! <3

4 Comments:

  1. Ubaid said...
    BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! i love this post, infact i love the content in it ;)
    Shafi said...
    W0W!!!!
    siras said...
    Aww, don't worry 4 months will go by an instant1 =D
    And the results will be so worth it! :)
    Sophia Ali said...
    ha ha ha...hey braces kinda look cute...so keep smiling...till you have them on....

Post a Comment