I asked for motivation. Allah gave me a jhatka.

You know how smooth life is going and everything is almost perfect and then you get that little bump in the road which literally breaks you? Yeah, I do too!

But I'm not broken. In fact these things just make me stronger. Life's not a rainbow, I know that, & I accept the bull it gives me too. The challenge is met head on.

I saw tears in her eyes and after a very long time I heard him speak very lowly. She tried to hide the tears, she kept looking away and not a single one escaped those beautiful eyes. He kept repeating how everything will be better and she kept saying how it didn't matter. Only if I couldn't read your expression so well I'd be comforted. I saw her look at me a lot of times, trying to see what I felt...I'm sorry, I know I'm a bitch, but you'll never see me broken in front of you. I'll be your strength, no matter what I have to do, even if the price I pay is you thinking I'm the most cold, ruthless & selfish person you have met.
No matter what, you won't see me fall.

7 Comments:

  1. Ubaid said...
    inshallah sab theek ho jaye gaa thats the best i can say...

    per good to know that you actually are strong!!
    Anonymous said...
    *high fives with you and does some sort of strange Strong Women United dance*
    That aside, I loved the feeling in that. The strength was so... THERE.
    DysfunctionaL said...
    thank u... because although its not directed towards me.. it still made me feel better knowing that someone out there still cares :)
    eman.♥ said...
    Wooooooooooot. <3
    siras said...
    Stay strong!!
    Ubaid said...
    best of luck for your tommorows paper and i hope you aced it today as well :)
    Americanising Desi said...
    InshaAllah you will never fall cuz u r the one with faith :)

    you know the works of Allah :)

    Bless you sweetie!

Post a Comment