Before I die
Forever to you when I say goodbye
I want a little peace in life
I don't want to have to think about everything twice
I want to get lost in it's beauty
I want to tell everyone that I'm free
I want a few wishes to be fulfilled
But this is the one that definitely will
Make me happy, make me proud
After this I'll be happy to be an angel
Up in the cloud
But still then
Please don't make me whine for this moment again
Because I don't want to go
No, not yet..

I want to go to Italy someday..my number 1 wish..








5 Comments:

  1. Maryam said...
    Hamara dil to dil link hai =)
    Italy is <3
    Anushay. said...
    *sighs*
    <3
    Mano....I really...love...you....!
    buhahahaha
    Ubaid said...
    is ko perhtay huey mujhey apna likha hua I want peace yaad aa gaya :p !!

    waisey i would love going To SCOTLAND... thats my dream destination !!
    Anushay. said...
    Scotland is amongst my list for places I want to see. It comes after Ireland!
    Ubaid said...
    lolz... don't tell me u have a list ??

    waisey i would love going to spain too !!

Post a Comment