Stop blasting yourself away.
Stop killing my brothers and sisters.
Stop making me feel guilty for leading my life normally when you take away that right from 100 others!
Stop humiliating my Pakistan.
Stop making me wonder if my family will return back home safely without you blasting them away.
Stop harassing all of us.
Stop making me wonder every second if the last blast killed anyone I knew.
Stop making me wonder what is happening to the families who have lost their loved ones because of you.
Stop increasing the number of funerals.
Stop erasing our smiles and replacing them with tears and worry

STOP IT!
"Jiyo aur jeenay do.."

4 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    i am yet to define "who is terrorist"
    was just reading the sunday images dawn and that was the question there too.
    it has boggled my brains more!
    Ubaid said...
    ok first of all i must say this is beautifully written....

    and second... kasam sey THEY MAKE US FEEL GUILTY by doing this :( ...

    and third can i use this for making something to upload over here beyondthecanvas.blogspot.com ??
    Anushay. said...
    Americanising: I know. terrorism hasn't been define for me either. Neither have terrorists been defined. I'm still wondering: freedom fighter or terrorist?

    Ubaid: Thank you!(again;)) And yes, you may use it !
    Ubaid said...
    thanks... i'll be working upon it soon !!

Post a Comment