Awaaz unchi karnay se koi sahi nahi ho jata.

Yes, I agree. Also, people who raise their voices at me just tend to piss me off and get me started. I loathe it.

Sorry kehnay se koi chota barha nai ho jata. Apki respect nai kam ho jati. ESPECIALLY when you are wrong.

I agree to this too. But somehow, the word 'sorry' does not mean anything to me. I don't forgive neither do I ask for forgiveness. Whenever it is used for me or by me, it means nothing. Because whatever is said before this is the truth and whatever is said after this is what I don't hover over. Even for a second.

8 Comments:

  1. Maryam said...
    Agreed, that 'sorry' doesn't mean a thing. But not forgiving and not asking for forgiveness is NOT OKAY.
    Anushay. said...
    Well, even if it isn't, remind me of a day when I actually gave a shit =D
    Maryam said...
    Alright, first of all, you HAVE given a shit on more than one occasion. And second, since you *claim* you don't, you think THAT'S a good thing?!
    Anushay. said...
    It;s just the way I am now =|
    And I don't find a good enough reason to change =|
    Anonymous said...
    Anushay tum tu chup raho, sabse kameen aurat ho tum.
    Anushay. said...
    =|
    Mein sadkay jaouin. Is this who I think it is?
    Anonymous said...
    Yes, you're definitely right.
    Anushay. said...
    Ach.
    In that case: Chal eh, despo!

Post a Comment