My Hero died today & he renewed my childhood memories with his departure.


I know you people must be thinking I am crazy but Michael Jackson is one thing from my bachpan I remember crystal clearly. I used to be glued to the television all the time, in hope to get a glimpse of him. I remember being excited because of a parade he was suppose to be leading.


I was shocked when I heard it this morning and was gasping for a whole minute with my parents being so surprised because "ye har kisi ke sath hota hai". Yes, it happens with everyone.. but i still get to be shocked!

I remember his enviable moves, his scream in every song (the 'oooh') and the tap footing songs. They don't care about us, Beat it & Thriller being my favourites. Just around 2 weeks ago I was watching his prison version (video) of They don't care about us & even after all these years, I was so happy to see his video!!

So here's a goodbye to my King: Sir Michael Jackson, you will always remain a legend and no one can come up to the standard you have set. Rest In Peace.

5 Comments:

  1. Americanising Desi said...
    i dont really care about MJ...
    sorry but hey your FEET ARE GORGEOUS

    i just had to say it out loud here though people might now say i m too hittin on u...

    but logoan ka kya hai.. blah!

    wonderful!
    Anonymous said...
    R.I.P MJ :(
    Roshni said...
    It's amazing how Michael Jackson was constantly attacked, bullied, and scrutinised by the press and media, and had to die in order to receive the respect he actually deserved for his life and contribution to music....=/

    RIP MJ.
    Anonymous said...
    Aaaoww!!
    Ubaid said...
    bachara taaiin ho gaya, they don't care was my all time favourite song....


    waisey ek baat hai, Uper jab jaye gaa Allah bhi yehi kehain gain, key mainey tumko aisa nahi bhaija tha, tum apna kya haal ker key aaye ho!! hai naa ?

Post a Comment