Her: Do you have anything special in mind for tonight?
Him: Yeah...kind of...
Her: Hmm?
Him: I want something.
She looks at him attentively.
Him: I want you to sail through the night with me. I want you block everyone else out, just tonight and give yourself to me. I want your attention and I don't want to be a part of your life anymore. I want to be your life for tonight. I want you to take me and punish me. I want to bare my soul for you tonight. I want to colour you tonight. That too, in white. You're my purity. You're my passion. You're my reality. You're my soul for tonight. You're my goal in life. I want you to see through me tonight & truly be mine.

11 Comments:

  1. CrazyLady said...
    <3

    Anushay,boy ban jao please?:(
    Ubaid said...
    lol crazy lady is right.... that was really romantic ... if you had said it in the girl part i could understand but wow larki you used awesome words for the guy !!
    Anushay. said...
    Machi: Mein boy ban jaoun? Nai girl bana love hai.

    Ubaid: You know do say such stuff. Just not in public =P
    Anushay. said...
    guys do*
    Ubaid said...
    yeah they do ... mainey likha hota toh well it would have like few extra lines in it :p
    nuclearbattery said...
    Not just tonight.
    Ali said...
    Tharki aurat. :P
    Anushay. said...
    UB: Meiney likha hai and itna fine hai =P
    nb: He's not being selfish and asking her this for his whole life!
    Ali: Dekho zara kaun bolaaa! What's so tharki?!=|
    CrazyLady said...
    Haan naa.

    Lekin boy hoti toh...*send seductive smiley*

    You and me...you know what comes after this.:P
    siras said...
    Aww, soooooo cute! *sigh* *goes off into dreamland =P*
    Anonymous said...
    OMG. Mujhe chahiay. Where from?
    So beautifully written, aurat. =]

Post a Comment