Dear You,

I never knew you are going through all this and you HID this from me all this time. I can't believe it. Wait, I actually can. I know you will never stop protecting me. I know you're always going to be there for me. I know you love me. What I want YOU to know is that I love you too. You are so special to me. I want you to hang in there. I really want to take your pain and I'd give my life for you. You mean the world to me. And I have never told you all this. I love you. And I am literally crying from my heart for you now. I don't ever want to lose you because you are my one of a kind. You are the only one I have and no matter what I say no one even comes up to your level. Because you are the best.And the only one I have. I can't even put into words what you mean to me. And I know nothing is going to go wrong IA, but I am so scared right now. I wish I could hold your hand right now and kiss your soft cheeks and take away all the pain. I really wish that.

Love,
Me.

P.S: *mwah*

1 Comment:

  1. Ubaid said...
    =) straight from the heart !!

Post a Comment