Till when will we be able to console others before we, ourselves are a target? Till when will things be 'okay' with us that we are here, standing there for others? When will life give me the worst it has saved for me? When will I face the day when I know I will not be able to face anyone? When will these words be uttered to me? When will all of this stop being so mechanical?



"It's going to be okay"
"I'm here for you"
"I'm there if you need me"
"Things will change"
"You need to be strong"
"You'll make through this"
"You can always talk to me, you know that!"

Gibberish!



A time like this I had to see
It was but the continuity
Of death & life & the way everything should be

I realised I was no more an entity
My life was no more to be envied
By the dysphoric & the grieved
Because I was nothing but empty
And this is how it shall be...

1 Comment:

  1. Ubaid said...
    i like the kfc add coming below your post ...

    mujhey bhook lag rahi hai :D !!

Post a Comment