So, I'm guessing anyone who knows blogging knows PostSecret

I don't even blog that much anymore but every Sunday, it's a ritual to visit this site.

It mesmerizes me at times. You believe you know it all and you've met them all but then, a new wave of emotions washes over you. It's these secret. What happens when someone experiencing something like this sees these and relates it to themselves? I wonder.

How do you feel when you NEED to blurt something out and you cannot?

So, what I am going to do is turn on my anonymous posting. Anyone can post a 'secret' here under the Guest post or whatever. You don't need to tell your name. Just post your secret and let it out.

Just an experiment. Lets see what happens

Toodles

18 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I think Im heading for anorexia. It disgusts me.
    Anonymous said...
    i'm secretly married.
    Anonymous said...
    I am gay and I hate it.
    Hamza Bin Ladin said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Anonymous said...
    I'm secretly in love with Anushay and I'd marry her,only if it wouldn't include meeting with her,one on one.REALLY.
    Nushay. said...
    Hamza, if only i did not have the email alerts, huh?
    Anonymous said...
    I feel like Kicking myself.REALLY.
    Anonymous said...
    People don't realise the intensity of these words when I say:

    I am sick
    Anonymous said...
    I was in love wiuth one of your closest friends. Right under your nose. She loved me back. You will never know.
    Anonymous said...
    I watch Navya on Star Plus.
    Anonymous said...
    I sometimes feel my father is no more there for me. He can be so senslessly numb and I find hard to deal with this dirty depression.
    Anonymous said...
    I sometimes feel my father is no more there for me. He can be so senslessly numb and I find hard to deal with this dirty depression.
    Anonymous said...
    I'm in love with a man who is six years younger than me, and he loves me too. I can't deal with the guilt, and I can't let go of the feeling of being around him. I'm so very confused :(
    Shafi said...
    i'm in love
    Anonymous said...
    Sometimes, I feel like she knows and loves her students more than me
    Anonymous said...
    I'm a freaking desperadoh
    Anonymous said...
    I feel like i've been losing it all.
    Like I listen to everyone, but no one is ever there for me. People make me feel like its just me who is this sensitive, and that im overhtinking but is it true?
    Have i been overthinking about things lately, or they dont bother to care about me anymore?
    Anonymous said...
    I am very insecure. And everyone thinks I have the best life. But ultimately..it is all wrong.

Post a Comment