cidraw reza--the "W" in 'H A W T N E S S"
my wannabe partner..gawd we r so cheap..talking like *oh my gawd..realy..that like sooooo kewl* in a wanna b cheerleader accent..n ofcourse v r future cheerleaders n boogiers..she hates indian movies n songs..she stricktly english..u knw listening to jesse mc cartney n jojo is her style..i swear she never realised tht her 12th b'day is long gone..anywayz..
..cid is an awsum duddette..i love hanging out wid her as she literally LAUGHS at my lameries and LISTENS to yap yap yap..i mean ofcourse in return i have to listen to her aswell!..n as u can c in the dp..she's a doll..well she's MY doll..u go look for barbie in some pink skirt..hehehe..cid i is the gona mish u when i leave..n u better start kadarofying me as i'm leaving soon..n ya ..if she COULD she WOULD throw me awsum parties..lo..
*go green* forever
-anushay




So we decided that Sidra should see her testimonials on Orkut. She found this amongst a hundred other testimonials I had written for her. It's weird how time flies by so quickly.
I mean just LOOK at the way I have written stuff. The shortcuts and all.
HAHHA
No not that. I really am completely leaving now. Wow. Can't believe this crap above was written four years ago..

5 Comments:

  1. Sidra said...
    Ohmaigawds.
    Icouldn't stop laughing when I found this. Still can't. Hahahahahahahahaha. Such cheap days =p
    And come to think of it, you really ARE leaving this time =|
    Anushay. said...
    Cheap. I agree
    I miss it now =D
    like JUST now
    hahahaha
    never even thought of that time since forever
    aww.

    haan Sid socho. Jo kabhyi kabhi you get to see me. =| Not even that.
    Maryam said...
    Haye mere Khudaya =|
    I thought it was a joke. THEN I scrolled down and read the second bit.


    You. Are DISOWNED. No, I don't care if that was 4 years ago or whatever.

    (OHMYGOD me eyes! me EYES!)
    americanising desi said...
    amazing how evolution has occurred from orkut to fb ... lol!
    Anushay. said...
    Hahahahaha!
    Mano, I WAS THE ONE TO WRITE IT MERA KIA HOWA HOGA SOCHOOOOOOOOO!


    Hahaha.i Swearrr! now everyone is 'facebooking'. I wonder what's next?

Post a Comment