Get your motor running
Head out on the highway
Looking for adventure
In whatever comes our way

Yeah, darling Gonna make it happen
Take the world in a love embrace
Fire all of your guns at once and
Explode into space

I like smoke and lightning
Heavy metal thunder
Racing in the wind
And the feeling that
I'm under

Yeah, darling
Gonna make it happen
Take the world in a love embrace
Fire all of your guns at once and
Explode into space

Like a true nature child
We were born
Born to be wild
We have climbed so high
Never want to die
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

4 Comments:

  1. americanising desi said...
    ohh i could feel that thunder... now that is what i call born to be wild :D:D
    Ahmer said...
    Head out on the highway
    Looking for adventure
    In whatever comes our way

    Love the track, for a lot of reasons :)
    Anushay. said...
    I remember I was like 5inches tall at that time when I saw their video. I fell in love with the band and this song that very minute.
    Anushay. said...
    5 feet*

Post a Comment