Dear Mr Lambert,

I needed to inform you that you are growing on me. I didn't think it was possible, but, it apparently is. Even your black long nails and the black nail colour made me smile. You're sexy and one heck of a singer and an AWESOME performer. It's okay if you're gay too (Hopefully, you aren't). By now, A LOT of girls are going to be willing to make sure you're a heterosexual again. Trust me boy, you deserve it. You are too sexual. Yum. <3

Love,
Me.

P.S: Love, I did NOT forget you in my last post. I could NEVER do that. I just love/adore/*yum* you too much. Hence, a whole new post for you. I thought I made it obvious when I enlarged the 'love' =).


P.S.S: You are my number 1 favourite. I REALLY hope you are the next American Idol.

6 Comments:

  1. Maryam said...
    GAY aurat. You have horrible, goth taste.
    Anushay. said...
    Oh shut up. I've seen your taste!
    *takes names of people who are not to be mentioned*

    You DO remember how you told me what you told me?

    "you'll make fun of me. He's ugly"

    KHEKHEHEHEHHEHEHE
    KHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE
    Maryam said...
    HAHAHAHAHA that was NOTHING! I got over it too soon SHUKAR hai =P
    Anushay. said...
    How do we spell it? Oh wait, like this:

    U-G-L-Y-!
    Maryam said...
    Bh******
    Anushay. said...
    ye kia tha? it dosen't fit to what i think it is =S

Post a Comment