So I am sitting, not studying, watching American idol re-run as i missed the live show and my father is in the same room doing a number of things. He likes to be updated with everything so every time I watch American idol he keeps asking me for details and who's in the top and who's out (not caring what I am actually saying) etc etc!

So Adam Lambert comes and I am all panting telling my brother how much i LOURVE the boy and his goth look is REALLY attractive and I believe he is IGNORING me as this is the usual case ke my Baba,who is standing behind the sofa that I am sitting on, suddenly goes like:
"Oye ye to larka kaafi acha ga raha hai"
"jee baba.I really like him"
"Ye to smart bhi hai"
This is like a normal conversation as we keep discussing what's good in a guy and what's not. It's unusual but I'm VERY frank with my father. So haan we are like discussing whether this guy is good looking or not:
"But baba yaar..he's gay.."
"KYA!?="
"haan na check him out skinny jeans with knee boots. I like wearing such stuff. You can TELL. The AROMA is gay"
"ohhh..beta ye to Khuda ki lanat hoti hai"
HAHAHAHHAha
awwww he's shooo cute

That was just a judgement I had about Adam Lambert - and he proved it a few seconds later when Ryan said to him that Simon compared him to Edward Cullen:
"ooh I've read all the series i LOVE him"

eeeeeeeeeeeeek!

I do not mind you are gay. It just HURTS 'cuz you are so fucking attractive in your gothic way
*sigh*

The Candy floss is either lost, taken or gay.

2 Comments:

  1. Sidra said...
    Adam Lambert= <3
    Anushay. said...
    I know.

    *sighs*

    Naushay be candy floss-less!

Post a Comment